recovery-sober-living

recovery-sober-living

Monday, June 2, 2014

Inventory !!!!!!!!!!!

Today I am thinking about success. Recently I have been looking at my life and wondering what else I can do to be a success. What I have realized after I did a little inventory is this, I am already a success anything else I am blessed with is a gift. What it took for me to accept this is very simple, I took my inventory! See some of us in recovery forget what we are suppose to do, our literature tells us that we continued to take the inventory process, we as human beings have a forgetter and find it hard to remember what it took to get to where we are at.
 See I am so afraid of my past that I will apply to my life everyday what it took to get here that is positive. I refuse to be that person in recovery who rests on his laurels, if I do that my past will become my reality and today I am not only unwilling, but deathly afraid to live my past again. See my past is just that and I use it to influence me to move forward, I use it to help others never live that way!
 See a person like me can never stop living the 12 steps because if I do I am DEAD. There is no in-between for a guy like me, I must be living this program to the fullest or I am lying to you and to me! There is a price to be paid for this life I have today and for what I lived before and I not only have paid it but continue to pay it for this beautiful life I have today.
 Today I align myself with powerful people, people that empower me, people that I can learn from, people that  what more out of life. I seek to get on top of life because it is crowded at the bottom. I will continue to grow I will continue to redefine myself, what must I change daily, what doesn't fit! My HP has instilled this in me, with my HP 's will and mine aligned properly my life becomes better and better. I say yes to my future, I say yes to my dreams, I say yes to my inventory! It doesn't matter what happened to me it matters what I do about it. Let my past be that, my future is unlimited!
 DO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment