recovery-sober-living

recovery-sober-living

Friday, May 2, 2014

Faith

Faith without work's is dead. This term to some is just that, they reality is this term is very important to us in our recovery.  I have learned that it is so easy to simply say it but they truth of them matter is this, faith in my higher power and this program takes work, I must remain diligent, I must pocket my pride and begin taking action every day and trust that my higher power's will is the path I should follow.

The continuous work I must do daily to maintain sobriety is the faith I have in what I do for my recovery.  I believe I must do the work to have them faith, results are what I see in my life, I don't always like them, but I do have faith that this is what my higher power's will is for me, and trust that to be of maximum service to others I must align my will to my HP and maintain the daily work to remain happy joyous and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment