recovery-sober-living

recovery-sober-living

Saturday, May 24, 2014

FAITH

On this weekend of this Holiday weekend I reflect on faith, as I sit here on my current assignment everything that comes to mind daily is faith. See faith that those who have come before me and those who have passed did not do so for nothing! I have the faith that everything happens for a reason, my HP is in charge of life! If tomorrow wasn't promised what would you give for today? Would you spend today thinking of you or someone else! My faith has guided me to others, my first instinct is others, there is a price to be paid for this and I believe I have paid that price and for that God has instilled in me faith that my will is aligned with him and his work is what I do.
 Sometimes while on the road away from my two special ladies, my loves, my wife and daughter  I question my HP and ask am I being selfish by being away to carry his message and then I see a sign, usually in my clients actions that reminds me I am uniquely qualified to help someone just like me and if I stop falling forward and falling backward then I am selfish and I have lost faith in his direction for me and my family! Moving forward is his path, he has my future and my family in mind, I am not alone nor am I meant to be alone, I am a father, a husband, a friend and I am meant to carry his message of recovery to the masses it is his plan not mine, I just must remain in faith that is plan is "THE PLAN", no one said it would be easy.
 My family and I have the faith and believe this is his will for us and all that happens is not in vain but in faith! I DO WORK every day because the future isn't promised only today is!

No comments:

Post a Comment