recovery-sober-living

recovery-sober-living

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Constantly Growing!

So I have learned lately that my time is priceless! I have learned lately that we bow before no one.  I have been living with purpose. This was taught to me by the steps. Separate what you do from who  you are, this statement rubbed me the wrong way when first confronted by it. I have made mistakes but I do not let that define me. The specific step that has made this change for me is very simple, it is my tenth step. You will read my blogg's maybe and see a common thing and that is working the 10th step daily, this step saves me from the insanity of self.
 See without this step I am selfish, self centered, and only live for me. I have learned that life without being of maximum service is pointless for me, not only pointless but dangerous for a person like me, I am dangerous for me, when its about me its wrong when its about others its right and I am at peace and lives blessings continue to sit right in front of me to step forward to them, they are not given I must work for them and that is my 10th step.
 See I started the blogg with a few sentences that may have confused some but when you read the 10th step you see that without the 10th step I do not learn these things. I learned where I am is temporary, I will not be there for the rest of my life, as long as my drive is progress, progress is maintained by inventory. There is no reason for a plan "B" it distracts from my plan "A", my plan is constant work with my HP and his will and to maintain that I must do the steps that are required to maintain which was so freely given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment