recovery-sober-living

recovery-sober-living

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Love And Tolerance.

So today I was slapped in the face with societies judgements and to be honest it cut like a knife! But how life has funny twists and ways for me to use the tools given to me to carry the message of hope and change to people! See I had a client with me today when I was accused of stealing, now I can honestly say I was furious but my HP stepped in and said to me STOP Michael, Stop, fight your way through the demons of your past right now and bring this man hope for the world, show him that people change and even when we make mistakes all we have to do is make amends and hold our heads high and move forward and learn from this.
 See today was not a test, I don't believe in tests I believe in hard work and change,  my HP has instilled in me a new way of life and that is LOVE AND TOLERANCE by hard work, today I was given another opportunity to be the man I want to be and that is a man of love a man of integrity a man that lives by principles a man of change! Today I was given an oppurtuntiy to not only show change but to walk what I talk to a person who needs to see change, my HP gives me gifts in my life now and I either accept these gifts or throw them away, I am not in the habit of throwing gifts away these days, I may not always like the gifts but I use them and take advantage of every opportunity to grow and not to fail! I don't ask whats wrong with something today I ask whats right with it!
 Today was a chance to show Love And Tolerance to someone that needed to see that change happens one day at a time, see the old me wanted to say do you know who I am, do you know what I use to do, that all flashed in my brain before I reacted, that is the gift I was given today, an opportunity to think before I act, and not act as in something fake but show how I really am today, it isn't an act it is the man I am today, by no means am I cured, but what I am today is a man of integrity and principles, a man who carries the message of HOPE, the message of CHANGE, the message of LOVE AND TOLERANCE! Thank you world for my struggles you can't out work me!
DO WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment